Systemic Control for Sucking Insects
Sucking insects have started to invade once more, especially indoors where humidity is higher and temperatures are more stable.
Keep an eye out particularly for aphids, scale insect, and mealy bugs (pictured above).
Conguard gives 3-4 weeks residual control of aphids, lace bug, mealybug, pysllids, hibiscus beetle, scales and thrips. This highly effective product is great for use on shrubs, pot plants, ornamentals and roses.
Conguard is designed to kill pests both on contact and systemically via plant saps. When spraying affected plants, spray pests on the top and under sides of leaves for greater control.
- Low toxicity systemic and contact spray.
- Broad range of insects - aphids, azalea lace bug, greenhouse thrips, hibiscus flower beetle, mealybugs, psyllids, sap sucking insects (including bronze orange bug), green peach aphid and scale.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use.
- Convenient RTU (Ready to use) spray bottle. No mixing required.
- Fast and effective insect control
- It is important to apply as per directions for effective control.
0.125 g/L Imidacloprid